Bamboozled DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosNemos's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

ChaosNemos's Staff Application Empty ChaosNemos's Staff Application

Post by chaosnemo Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 pm

What is your Steam name? Personboy1

What is your in-game rp name (If Applicable)? ChaosNemo

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:80234140

How old are you? 15

Do you currently have and use a microphone? yes

How many hours do you have on our server? (Don't lie, we can and will check) 4

Have you donated before? no

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where? Thug life rp

Why should we accept you to be staff? (At least a paragraph) I have experience as staff on Thug Life and from many others opinions I was a good mod. I wish to see the server thrive and have good people with no trolls or rule breakers. I am very loyal to the servers I play on. I will always try to make the server as best as possible.

Situations

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP? I would warn them and tell them to look at the MOTD.

What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money? I would ban this person for a reasonable amount of time.

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP? I would warn and jail this person.

What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server? I would ban this person permanently

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers? I would try to get proof and show a higher up.

chaosnemo

Back to top Go down

ChaosNemos's Staff Application Empty Re: ChaosNemos's Staff Application

Post by Skeptical Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Application Accepted

Skeptical

Back to top Go down