Bamboozled DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Cop job / Police badge addon!

2 posters

Go down

Undercover Cop job / Police badge addon! Empty Undercover Cop job / Police badge addon!

Post by SwedeGaming Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:25 am

Hey all!
So I've always been a fan of the undercover cop job and so have others. It's a very fun job to be, and I think other people would enjoy it along with myself.
What's undercover cop Swede?
Basically, you're given the the same things as a regular cop. But when you spawn in, you're given the decision of different player models. These models can include Citizen, thief, and more, totally up to you on that. You can blend in with the crowd and arrest players without them even realizing they were being watched! I've been this job before and I personally loved it. People would try to raid, and I'd be an undercover cop with the /job on as Citizen. They would never catch me, and I'd always arrest them when they tried raiding.
What about this badge?
The undercover cop, and regular police of course, would be able to show their badges as evidence of them being an officer. It'd make it more fun and realistic for players.

This is what I've thrown together so far, reply your thoughts and maybe we can add on from there!

Sincerely,
-Swede
SwedeGaming
SwedeGaming

Back to top Go down

Undercover Cop job / Police badge addon! Empty Re: Undercover Cop job / Police badge addon!

Post by airman801801 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:50 am

Thanks for the job idea cheers Any other job ideas will be appreciated!

airman801801

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum