Bamboozled DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami's Staff Application.

2 posters

Go down

Miami's Staff Application. Empty Miami's Staff Application.

Post by Miami Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:37 pm

What is your Steam name?
Miami

What is your in-game rp name (If Applicable)?
Miami

What is your SteamID? (Use: http://steamidfinder.com/ if you don't know it)
STEAM_0:0:147719879

How old are you?

Do you currently have and use a microphone?
Yes.

How many hours do you have on our server? (Don't lie, we can and will check)
6 hours.

Have you donated before?
No, but I might.

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where?
I was a mod, then admin, then super admin on a well known Dark RP server that was shut down due to an inactive owner.

Then I made my own server but the reason I abandoned it was because the lack of funding and pressure.

Why should we accept you to be staff? (At least a paragraph)
Because you need more knowledgeable players who are willing to help enforce rules to uphold the community. I'm willing to put my time down and help out the server to stop RDM's, RDA's, etc and benefit for the gerater good. I'm experienced and have no trouble with other players, n terms of getting along and having fun. And that's why you should accept a good role model, such as myself for a position.

Situations

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP?
Easy,

I would bring the new player to the admin room and ask him why he thought it was okay to shoot and kill another player, then I would explain to them basic rules and guidelines of workings of Dark RP. After that I would redirect him/her to the !motd so they can learn the server rules and play alongside everyone else.

What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money?

Well this is debatable since they're plenty of things that can be exploited.

If it was either of those two stated in the question I would give them a lengthy ban up to a week, exploiting is not tolerated and is unfair to other players.

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP?

I would warn the player for not following the rules even so by understanding them, if it happens again it will result in a kick.

What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server?

I would take action by taking a screenshot for evidence and permanently banning them for attempting to harm the server in any way shape or form.

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers?
I would also take a screenshot for future evidence and closely observe them with a few trusted staff members aswell, then I would confront them why they were abusing I would later make a post to request them being demoted.

Thanks.
Miami
Miami

Back to top Go down

Miami's Staff Application. Empty Re: Miami's Staff Application.

Post by Skeptical Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Application Accepted

Skeptical

Back to top Go down