Bamboozled DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazarus432 Staff Appliction

Go down

Lazarus432 Staff Appliction Empty Lazarus432 Staff Appliction

Post by Lazarus Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:27 pm

What is your Steam name? lazarus432

What is your in-game rp name (If Applicable)? Drake Sawman

What is your SteamID? (Use: http://steamidfinder.com/ if you don't know it) STEAM_0:0:149150361

How old are you? 15

Do you currently have and use a microphone? Yes

How many hours do you have on our server? (Don't lie, we can and will check) 7 Hours

Have you donated before? No

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where? Yes, it was on a small Swat Rp server that is no longer running  Crying or Very sad

Why should we accept you to be staff? (At least a paragraph) You should accept me because I think that I can help countinue making this server to being fun. Also I am good with punshing people, and I can help keep people in line, so other people can have fun with out the worry of it being ruined.(because I have had this happen and it is so frustrating.) I also want to see the server continue to thrive with success. I also have experience as staff on the Swat rp sever, and people who played said that was one of the better staff. I would put in the time and I will try to make the server as best as it can be while I am staff.

Situations

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP? I would tell them that is not ok and I would give them a verbal warning and if they did it again i would give the an actually warning.

What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money? I would ban this person for the respected time.

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP? I would warn them for breaking nlr.

What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server? I would perma ban them, because its better to be safe than sorry.

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers? I would try to get evidence of it and report it to a higher rank staff.

Lazarus

Back to top Go down